For details please click on contact me tab and I will call/text/email you as soon as possible.
I believe in a single philosophy that my clients always come first. I ensure to communicate with my clients in an effective manner and help them to know about our buying/selling process. If my clients are not fully satisfied, that means I haven’t done my job effectively. My success lies in extraordinary customer service that can ensure a great buying/selling experience of my client.
- LeBron James braces for a loss on Brentwood...by Jack Flemming on 2021-03-04 at 12:37 AM
Lakers star LeBron James is asking $20.5 million for his Brentwood home — about half a million less that what he paid for it six years ago.
- Airbnb para jardines es lo nuevo. Alquile un...by Lisa Boone on 2021-03-03 at 6:52 AM
Airbnb para jardines es una cosa. Alquile un oasis en Los Ángeles para dormir la siesta, hacer yoga, trabajar, usted decide
- Ellen DeGeneres eyes $53.5 million for mansion...by Jack Flemming on 2021-03-02 at 2:00 PM
In Beverly Hills, Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi are asking $53.5 million for a mansion they bought two years ago from Maroon 5's Adam Levine.
- How Smart Is It to Buy a Home Today?by KCM Crew on 2021-03-03 at 11:00 AM
Whether you’re buying your first home or selling your current house, if your needs are changing and you think you need to move, the decision can be complicated. You may have to take personal or professional considerations into account, and only you can judge what impact those factors should have on your desire to move.
- Home Prices: What Happened in 2020? What Will...by KCM Crew on 2021-03-02 at 11:00 AM
The real estate market was on fire during the second half of 2020. Buyer demand was way up, and the supply of homes available for sale hit record lows. The price of anything is determined by the supply and demand ratio, so home prices skyrocketed last year. Dr. Lynn Fisher, Deputy Director of the Federal
- What Are the Benefits of a 20% Down Payment?by KCM Crew on 2021-03-01 at 11:00 AM
If you’re thinking of buying a home this year, you may be wondering how much money you need to come up with for your down payment. Many people may think it’s 20% of the loan to secure a mortgage. While there are plenty of lower down payment options available for qualified buyers who don’t want
- BS READS: Restaurant chain to realtor - 6 IPOs to...on 2021-03-04 at 4:52 AM
BS READS: Restaurant chain to realtor - 6 IPOs to track this listing season Business Standard
- Reno-Sparks Assoc. of Realtors collecting...on 2021-03-04 at 1:21 AM
Reno-Sparks Assoc. of Realtors collecting donations for pets in need KOLO
- Local realtors association donated $5000 to local...on 2021-03-03 at 11:08 PM
Local realtors association donated $5000 to local food banks The Killeen Daily Herald