For details please click on contact me tab and I will call/text/email you as soon as possible.
I believe in a single philosophy that my clients always come first. I ensure to communicate with my clients in an effective manner and help them to know about our buying/selling process. If my clients are not fully satisfied, that means I haven’t done my job effectively. My success lies in extraordinary customer service that can ensure a great buying/selling experience of my client.
- Former Dodger Zack Greinke sells Studio City...by Jack Flemming on 2021-05-17 at 9:48 PM
Former Dodgers ace Zack Greinke just bagged $4.75 million for his huge Studio City Craftsman that he's been trying to sell for three years.
- Derek Jeter bags $22.5 million for Tampa mansion...by Jack Flemming on 2021-05-17 at 8:53 PM
In Florida, baseball Hall of Famer Derek Jeter just sold a 22,000-square-foot mega-mansion that he was renting to quarterback Tom Brady for $22.5 million.
- Korn's James Shaffer tries to record a Beverly...by Jack Flemming on 2021-05-14 at 7:31 PM
In Beverly Hills, Korn guitarist James Shaffer is asking $5.495 million for his Hamptons-style home of five years.
- Americans See Real Estate as a Better Investment...by KCM Crew on 2021-05-18 at 10:00 AM
Last month, in a post on the Liberty Street Economics blog, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York noted that Americans believe buying a home is definitely or probably a better investment than buying stocks. Last week, a Gallup Poll reaffirmed those findings. In an article on the current real estate market, Gallup reports: “Gallup
- Don’t Forget to Budget for Closing Costsby KCM Crew on 2021-05-17 at 10:00 AM
When buying a home, it’s important to have a budget and make sure you plan ahead for certain homebuying expenses. Saving for a down payment is the main cost that comes to mind for many, but budgeting for the closing costs required to get a mortgage is just as important. What Are Closing Costs? According
- When It Comes To Selling a House, Your Time Is...by KCM Crew on 2021-05-14 at 10:00 AM
Some Highlights Selling a house is no small task. If you decide to try to do it on your own, keep in mind you’ll be responsible for all the expert-level work of a real estate professional. The vital tasks an agent manages for you include listing and marketing your house, handling legal documentation, negotiating with all parties, and navigating local laws and regulations. If you’re […]
- ‘The Bachelorette’ 2021: Portland realtor,...on 2021-05-18 at 6:04 PM
‘The Bachelorette’ 2021: Portland realtor, and self-described ‘amazing’ lover, is among the bachelors oregonlive.com
- Tewksburys Cheapest Home Listing: $324.9K Main...on 2021-05-18 at 5:08 PM
Tewksburys Cheapest Home Listing: $324.9K Main Street Condo Patch.com
- Home Prices Skyrocket As Inventory Dwindles: RI...on 2021-05-18 at 4:48 PM
Home Prices Skyrocket As Inventory Dwindles: RI Realtors Patch.com